background-image:url(http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/simplyblogitbackgrounds/vdaycopy.jpg?t=1233806318);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed

Monday, October 4, 2010

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

So I found this recipe the other day while I was surfing some of my favorite food blogs and when I saw it I knew it was going to become a favorite,I thought to myself " i've gotta try these" cause I like oatmeal cookies just plain and I like oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips,so I knew I would LOVE this recipes combination with the peanut butter chips in them too.WOW was I ever right!!! They are Wonderful- Its the perfect trio of some of my favorite ingredients!

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1 cup Butter,softened
1 cup Brown Sugar,tightly packed
1 cup White Sugar
In a mixer Cream together, and then add
2 Eggs
1 t. Vanilla
Beat well. In a separate bowl combine
1 1/2 cup Flour
1 t. Baking Soda
1/2 t. Salt
Slowly add to the creamed mixer,and slowly add
3 cup Quick Oats
mix in
1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 cup Peanut Butter chips
Drop by tablespoonful onto baking sheets.Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes


                                                            Yum! I love Cookies dough!

Warm Homemade Goodness

Little Boys Love them too! :)
Adapted by: Mandy's Recipe Box

1 comment: