background-image:url(http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp85/simplyblogitbackgrounds/vdaycopy.jpg?t=1233806318);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Back!!! :)

Hey Everyone! I am still in the land of the living! :)
 I haven't blogged in half of forever because I was busy enjoying every single minute I could with my parents and siblings while they were here from Florida! We had a wonderful time together spending  lots of time just hanging out and catching up and also celebrating Peytons' 2nd birthday,I was totally spoiled by mom doing most of the cooking and laundry for me ,dad doing some handy man work around the house and my siblings entertaining Peyton for me! Oh and they also made homemade doughnuts for us one day so we invited our friends over to share with us Delicious glazed doughnuts,apple fritters and pumpkin drop doughnuts-they all were soo amazing! See I told you I was spoiled! :) We took took them to the Oregon coast one day,It couldn't have been a more beautiful day out there it was sunny,warm and pretty wind still! We went to were Arlin was working that day hung out with him for a little then left him to finish his job(we own a concrete pumping business) we then drove up to the Heceta Head lighthouse(which is one of the most photographed lighthouse) and got to see some sea lions in the water! We met up with Arlin again and then went and got some Chinese food for supper we then went to the pacific coast and they got to put their toes into the water! It is quite a  bit different then the gulf of Mexico in Florida! There time here went by WAY to fast and I miss them lots!
 So enough of my ramblings,I am really looking forward to start up my blogging I look forward to sharing with ya'll  some more recipes from my kitchen I am planning to share some fall favorites and also some recipes that are on the "healthier"side! :) Since I have to lose some of this weight I gained while mom was here! :)! I have also decided to occasionally add some fun facts about food,healthy eating, exercise or just something that will put a smile on your face! Here is a few pictures of while my family was here to hold you over till I get that next recipe posted! :)
 Blessings and Love to you all~ Laura


my adorable son!

My husbands pump


My Family (minus the four that stayed in Florida and kept the family business( Detwiler's Farm Market) running!
Doughnuts! :)

Thought for the day.
*A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment